Neptune by Creative Classics is one of our fantastic partner stores.
Our Designers are interior and kitchen specialists who use their in-depth product and technical knowledge to create exciting designs for a room, two or even the whole home! They think about how to create a room that suits our customers' lifestyle, how to create the mood, how the room will be used and who will be using it. From Kitchen to Bedroom and all rooms in between, They want to get the ingredients right, make sure there is space to drink, dine, dance or relax. We design to reflect all our customers' differing requirements culminating in a dream space.
A skilled Neptune Designer will:
- Arrange in-store consultations and home visits to find out all requirements
- Inspire, excite and support our customers from design concept to installation or delivery
- Create, present and exchange thoughts on innovative design schemes
- Provide exceptional service that becomes a hot topic of conversation
- Expertly manage multiple projects ensuring seamless communication and coordination throughout
Our customers love our stores so much that we're open 7 days a week, so it's essential that you'll have the flexibility to work in the week and at weekends too.
You'll have an obsession for exceptional design and service with a natural warmth and knack for dealing with people. With previous design experience, you'll have a strong working knowledge of CAD based design software supported by the ability to organise and prioritise.
Not only do we offer a highly competitive salary but also a discretionary bonus scheme, pension and a great range of other benefits. If we've engaged your senses and you'd like to know more, please send your CV and current salary details to us.
Find out a little bit more about us now at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.