Here at Neptune we're a British-born and raised interiors and lifestyle brand who design and make furniture, lighting and accessories for your whole home and garden too! We believe our designs can make your life that little bit easier, happier and better and we always lead with heart.
Finance at Neptune isn't just about number crunching. Working behind the scenes you'll find a warm and engaging team of commercially aware experts, who provide a truly dynamic service across all our operational businesses to help us achieve our financial goals.
Our finance team are now seeking an Accounts Assistant to join them on a part-time basis, who will support in the financial management of our operating companies.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Using your keen eye for detail in the administration of purchase ledgers
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Producing bank reconciliation of retail store bank accounts
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with staff enquiries
- Working collaboratively on multiple projects with the finance team
You'll be a naturally confident communicator with an eye for detail and the ability to pick up new software and programmes easily. You'll also bring exceptional Excel skills, experience in purchase ledger administration and a good understanding of SAGE L50.
If you want to be part of an evolving and expanding business and you're keen to put your financial eye for detail to work, we'd love to hear from you so please get in touch.