Our Outlet team are both customer service experts and brilliant logistical planners. They coordinate the arrival of end-of-line designs, customer returns, and samples from our photoshoots, and then arrange the delivery of these to their new homes, all the while guiding our customers towards a choice that's just right for them. They do this in the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of their purpose-built store next to our Wiltshire head office and, more recently, on their own website too - so they're busier than ever.
To support internal business growth, we're searching for a driven and energetic Assistant Leader to provide our customers with an unrivalled experience that leaves them dazzled and wanting to tell their friends. You'll lead by example, always striving to deliver an outstanding service while surpassing store objectives.
In order to accomplish that, you will:
- Guide, support and motivate a dedicated retail team to achieve the highest level of service
- Coach, train and develop new and existing team members to become brand ambassadors
- Ensure operational excellence throughout the store and back office functions
- Respond to customer enquiries, whether it's face to face, over the phone or by email, ensuring accurate product information is provided
- Update website stock information accurately and be savvy with software such as Microsoft Excel and Outlook
You'll be leading the team so integrity and an impeccable work ethic really count as every ounce of your ability will be called upon, especially as you'll step up and deputise for the Store Manager. Most importantly you'll also take a 'sleeves rolled-up' approach and enjoy getting stuck in to ensure the continued success of the store. As stock comes and goes, you'll need to replenish the displays regularly so that they're ready for our customers. This will require regular manual handling in the assembly of heavy furniture for customer collection and delivery.
Our customers love our products so much that we keep our stores open for them six days a week, so flexibility to work at weekends is essential. At Neptune, we offer a fast paced, fun and collaborative environment. Dedication and pride in your work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and a fantastic range of benefits. If you have a passion for retail, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and current salary details to us.
Neptune…improving the customer experience