It's easy to learn from our website, social media presence and retail store network, that Neptune are a British-born and raised interiors and lifestyle brand who design and make furniture, lighting and accessories for the whole home. But as well as helping our customer's dreams become reality in their own living spaces, we also design and deliver projects on a grander scale, working with many commercial customers such as property developers, interior designers and architects across the UK.
We're looking for a Commercial Business Developer to join our small, dedicated team, who will be responsible for building Neptune's brand presence across all commercial business types. Reporting to the Commercial Projects Manager, you will identify and target new business opportunities, working with internal teams and stores to lead and develop regional and national commercial business.
In this is brand new and pivotal position you'll be immersed in a vast array of projects and ventures. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating a clear strategy, marketing and communication plan, prioritising opportunities to support business growth
- Effectively communicating with new and existing commercial partners, building and nurturing strong business relationships
- Working closely with our store network and local business developers to support with innovating new ideas and growing brand presence on a local and national basis
- Developing an expert knowledge of Neptune product collections including kitchens whilst working closely with our commercial design team to create clear project briefs
- Analysing and reporting on revenue and margin data and keeping client information up to date
To be successful in the role you'll bring heaps of passion, a tenacious, positive attitude and ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent in Business, Interior Design or Marketing. You'll also have previous experience in generating and building business and customer relationships within the hospitality, development or interior design industries.
Although the role is based at our stunning HQ in Swindon, Wiltshire, there will be a requirement at times to travel, so a UK driving licence is required. Aside from this we are looking for someone with outstanding planning, problem solving and organisational skills, the ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure to meet deadlines and be able to demonstrate first-class skills in networking, presentation and negotiation, whilst developing successful new and long-standing business relationships.
If you have what it takes to take our commercial business to the next level, we want to hear from you. You'll be part of a supportive and dedicated team. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and a range of other benefits. Please send your CV and current salary details to us.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means that your application hasn't been successful but we thank you very much for your interest in us.