We're Neptune, a British interiors and lifestyle brand who design and make luxury traditional kitchens, furniture, lighting and everything that makes a house a home. We believe our designs can make your life that little bit easier, happier and better and we always lead with heart.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
About this role
At our HQ in Swindon, Wiltshire, we are seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to join our team. Finance at Neptune isn't just about number crunching. Working behind the scenes you'll find a warm and engaging team of commercially aware experts, who provide a truly dynamic service across all our operational businesses to help us achieve our financial goals.
As a Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for the commercial finance function, covering all business operational reporting and intelligence, costing and business partnering as well as ad hoc project work including ERP development.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing, maintaining and developing the group operational reporting & management information, providing business insight where possible
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly operation & commercial reporting
- Providing business analysis and insight to aid decision making and commercial action
- Supporting operations, commercial and department heads with business partnering to drive overall EBITDA improvements
- Offering sales support for our commercial agreements including Franchises & Licences
- Drafting supplementary reporting for the monthly board meetings to accompany monthly financial reports
- Reviewing and monitoring business KPI's for accuracy and business performance
- Working closely with Finance Operations to ensure management information reconciles to financial reporting
- Developing operational KPI's and dashboards
As a qualified Accountant, you will be a naturally confident communicator. You'll be able to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, be a pro-active decision maker who can demonstrate such experience across the Finance function. You'll also bring exceptional Excel skills and an excellent understanding of SAGE or Microsoft Dynamics 365.
We're offering a position that you can really stamp your mark on in regards to improvements, developments and new ideas.
What Benefits we can offer you
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off if you get married
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
Find out a little bit more about us at www.neptune.com and follow us on Instagram and Facebook.