About this Role
Do you love to plan and be organised and want to apply that to your professional career?
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and positive individual to join as a Commercial Projects Administrator here at our stunning HQ office based on the edge of the bustling town of Swindon.
Working independently and part of the wider group you will assist the Neptune commercial and retail management team on a day-to-day basis supporting the teams to ensure a smooth and successful running of the department.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Using your time management skills to create and manage Neptune Commercial orders
- Liaising with internal colleagues and commercial clients to ensure the smooth running of commercial projects
- Cross checking kitchen and interior orders
- Show casing your strong communication skills by handling phone calls for the department and be a supportive team member to support in colleague's absences
If you have a passion for luxury home interior and kitchens, then Neptune is for you. Utilise your excellent skills in Word, PowerPoint and excel, apply your great attention to detail and can do attitude to succeed in this role. CAD experience is desirable but not a must.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off if you get married
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.