As Neptune continues to grow internationally, we want to tell our stories in the most effective way for the market we're in. The role of the International Copywriter is to craft and translate Neptune's story to our German and French audience. Working closely with the International Marketing Manager, the role will translate existing, as well as write new, marketing copy for our German and French customers, adapting content to fit the relevant market, and ensure it speaks to the right audience in the most appropriate way. And of course, you'll make sure Neptune's tone of voice is carried throughout.
Our marketing department is made up of creative souls, strategists and data-driven experts. They're the people behind our national advertising campaigns, the look and feel of our website, as well as all our printed literature including our lifestyle anthology - Stories, not to mention our social media. From designers and photographers, to writers and stylists, they work collaboratively and alongside all the other departments at Neptune to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand.
Working within the marketing team, you will contribute to the execution of Neptune's international marketing by:
- Defining Neptune's approach to copywriting within the German and French markets, setting out a vision that ensures a clear approach for the future
- Translating existing and newly written copy for our German and French marketing opportunities, including product updates, online content, point of sale, social media, advertising, PR and more
- Contributing to seasonal launches within Germany and France. Ensuring collections are positioned in the relevant markets in the most efficient way - seeking out trends and opportunities within them
- Working closely with Digital team to ensure all necessary web copy is full translated and up to date, maintaining all best practice and continually improving
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to identify opportunities that might be suitable for the German and French markets, producing copy and content to fit
- Contributing to production of all printed marketing collateral for Germany and France, such as the collection guides, Stories and directories - and much more
This role will be a critical connection between Neptune's international expansion and our marketing team, so you'll ideally have 2-3 years experience in a similar role, and of course, be fluent in written and spoken German, and ideally French too. You'll likely have a degree in a relevant subject, which will bring with it strong research skills. An understanding of brand is critical to any role in the marketing team at Neptune, as well as high standards and attention to detail. No two days are the same at Neptune, so you'll need to be comfortable with managing multiple priorities and stakeholders in a busy environment.
We can offer an exciting career journey within a brand that's really making waves in the market. If you are a creative and passionate copywriter, we'd love to hear from you. So, please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter to us.
Find out a little bit more about us at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.