At Neptune, our Customer Experience team have a passion for our products and an appreciation that customers are at the heart of everything that we do. Often the first point of contact for our customers and retail partners, they are resolution finders and product gurus so there's not much this team don't know or can't find out. Ultimately, they genuinely care a great deal about the experience they give to everyone they encounter.
We're busy with a multi-channel retail business which includes an innovative franchise network, our own store network and a fantastic online presence. In this challenging and fast-paced role you'll provide first class support service to keep both our store teams and customers happy.
Every day you'll make a real difference to a lot of people, by:
- Having a keen eye for detail and precision when checking orders to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Raising and maintaining accurate customers account details
- Producing reports and spreadsheets on a weekly basis to help us improve our support service
- Offering understanding warmth and professionalism over the phone with customers and our partners
- Being a product guru for our customers and partners, you'll be amazed at the questions we get!
A passion for communication and customer care paired with an analytical mind will make you stand out for this busy role. You will need to have a working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook and ideally be educated to GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English to grade C or above.
Our world continues to change, we need to be there for our customers when they need us so our Customer Experience Administrators are required to work flexibly on a rota basis including evenings and weekends.
We're a friendly bunch here at Neptune and we're always trying to do the right thing. Our offices are stunning, and we offer some great benefits. If you care about customers and enjoy supporting colleagues, then we'd love to hear from you. So get in touch with your CV, covering letter, and salary expectations to us.
Find out a little bit more about us on Facebook and Instagram.