Our way of thinking always starts with 'people first'. At the heart of our business you'll find our Customer Experience team; a truly exceptional group of people and every one of them cares. From the materials we use to simply always doing the right thing, they each bring a different talent to the table, and together they deliver a service to each of our customers that really makes a difference.
About this Role
We are looking for a Customer Experience Advisor to join our team. Your primary role will be to deliver outstanding customer service to customers, colleagues and retail partners to Neptune's brand standards.
- Answering calls coming into the customer care team promptly and professionally from both customers and Retail Stores, and transfer calls accordingly
- Create and maintain a great relationship with our internal teams and retail network
- Manage orders in Neptune's ilink order management system
- Inform and advise retail partners and customers of any order delays that may occur by phone and email
- Answer queries and provide the customers and retail partners with correct and appropriate information on all of our products and services by phone and by email
- Raising and maintaining the Customers logs
- Support online line live chat channel over peak times
- Provide administrative support across the business
- Maintain Spreadsheets and produce reports on a weekly basis using MS Office Software
We're looking for someone who takes genuine pride in their work. To be successful in the role you will need to have exceptional customer engagement skills, a positive and practical approach to problem solving and experience of working in a world-class retail or customer service environment.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off if you get married
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
This position is full time - 40 hours across 7 days a week on an 8:00am to 8:00pm rota basis.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.