At Neptune, the focus of our digital teams is first and foremost on our customers and their digital experience, alongside bringing our brand to life online. With a team consisting of UX specialists, designers, developers, and analysts we work tirelessly on improving our platform and introducing tools that provide an experience to help our customers imagine and visualise the changes they could make to their home. Our responsibility doesn't end with Neptune.com and we are constantly looking at how we can introduce digital into our instore and design services where we believe it can truly help dreams become reality.
We're now looking for a detail-orientated Digital Designer who has a passion for all things digital to join our fast-growing UX & Creative. In this new position you will be responsible for designing great customer centric experiences across multiple digital platforms.
A day in the life of a Digital Designer at Neptune involves:
- Ensuring all content is engaging, powerful, consistent, and produced in a high quality.
- Collaborating with UX and UI designers to ensure digital experiences are on brand.
- Becoming a brand guardian by reviewing designs for consistency and maintaining the style guide is current and revise as necessary.
- Ensuring all visual assets (images & videos) are optimized for all devises. Retouching images as required.
- Working closely with shoot producer and coms team to ensure that copy & image quality is at its highest while meeting standard web design requirements.
- Sketching web pages and digital journeys, then bring them to life with an elegant style that reflects our brand personality.
To truly thrive in this position, you will need to be a pro-active team player with a forward thinking and agile approach to work. You will have excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills and be highly proficient in design, typography and retouching with experience in the Adobe Creative Suite and creating wireframes in Figma.
Discover a little bit more about us at neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
If we've piqued your interest, please send your CV and portfolio to us.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.