At Neptune, we truly believe that the secret to our success is having an appreciation of our customers, which is reflected in everything we do. Our highly dedicated Distribution team are on the front line which is possibly the most exciting and impressionable place to be. We are now recruiting for a highly professional and organised Drivers who will provide a 'white glove' delivery service which has become the envy of our competitors.
As a brand ambassador, your great communication skills, professional attitude and engaging personality will ensure the finest levels of customer service when delivering and building our stunning furniture in our customers' homes.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure all deliveries are carried out to our "white glove" standard, following high standards and procedures at all times
- Assemble and build Neptune furniture in customers' homes, taking away all packaging for recycling
- Keep our customer experience department and other teams updated with information that can improve our service and standards
- Always follow relevant legal guidelines e.g., working time directive and highway code
- Take a flexible approach to working hours is important as we do what we can to enhance our customers' experience
To expand our team, we're searching for people that have world class customer service skills, a 'can-do' approach and previous driving experience (ideally at least 4 years). It's essential that you have a full, UK driving license with no more than 6 points. You may also enjoy the occasional overnight stay.
We offer competitive salaries along with a generous discretionary twice yearly performance bonus and a range of other great benefits such as gym membership and generous discounts. If this opportunity appeals to you, please get in touch with your up-to-date CV and salary details.