We're an English lifestyle company busy designing, making, retailing and wholesaling some of the most beautiful home furnishings, kitchens, garden furniture and accessories.
Our entrepreneurial spirit runs deeply, so we never stand still; we're always trying something new, but our resolute belief is to evolve through intelligent, customer focussed thought.
There are around 500 of us now, with over 100 skill-sets from designers to retailers, our expert warehouse and distribution team to marketing and finance. With 25 retail store locations in the UK, and growing, it'll be challenging but never boring. We've got big plans for lots more too!
We're looking for an articulate, quick-witted and intelligent, (ideally) level 5 qualified HR Advisor to join us.
Your skill, instinct and technical HR knowledge will be put to the test every day. Whether you're juggling complex, thought-provoking ER cases or contributing to company-wide projects, you'll need to be self-sufficient, proactive and forward-thinking, as we'll give you lots of autonomy and responsibility, but also solid support.
We care deeply about what we do, so you'll join a considerate, agile and hugely proactive group of people. Delivering critical HR and ER guidance to our growing retail store business as well as at our HQ, this multi-faceted role will certainly include:
- Rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into all sorts of ER cases; after all, life's never dull here!
- Acting as a front-line expert throughout the employee lifecycle
- Supporting and upskilling line management capability through guidance and coaching
- Partnering with our wonderful HR Coordinator to support the accuracy of all people data and reports
- Contributing directly to our team's continuous improvement
- Providing first-hand support to training with the Learning & Development team and Senior HR Advisor
- Working closely with line managers to deliver common-sense solutions
You'll be used to delivering creative, robust, well thought out action plans within a complex, fast moving business. Equally, you'll know when subtlety and sensitivity is what's needed. You'll need to be happy with regular travel to our beautiful stores with the occasional over-night stay.
Plus, you'll know how to enjoy yourself but also when to get your head down and deliver great results.
Our offices and hand-picked retail locations are truly stunning. Plus, we offer an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, pension scheme, gym membership, cycle to work scheme, great company discounts and 33 days paid holiday.
Please get in touch with your up to date CV or for a confidential chat.