It started with a hammock. Made around a kitchen table, our first-ever product was stitched with careful hands, a trusty sewing machine and a large dose of optimism.
25 years on, not much has changed really. The hammock has evolved into a very select collection of beautiful furniture and accessories, and a few pairs of hands have become hundreds, but the care, the commitment, the love and even that kitchen table very much remains. We adore natural materials and we respect traditional craft as much as modern making. From kitchens to bathrooms, from natural oak to hand-painted finishes, from lighting to florals, and from dressers to beds, this is our whole home concept.
We're growing our team and so we're looking for an engaging, personable and intelligent, HR Co-ordinator to join us.
We have an unwavering focus on continuous improvement, which is where you come in. Our HR team is responsible for the smooth running of all things people and that starts with brilliant admin and attention to detail!
As our team co-ordinator, you will take accountability for:
- The creation, management, maintenance and manipulation of HR data
- Responding to routine HR enquiries
- Supporting colleagues in meetings
- Preparing and supplying accurate change data for our payroll team
- Leading or participating in projects, large or small, within the team and across the business
- Assisting with the implementation and configuration of functional systems and processes
Our ideal person will:
- Be comfortable taking the initiative and making decisions, understanding when to refer or escalate
- Have advanced capability in Microsoft packages
- Have a structured approach to managing their own workload and priorities, reminding others of upcoming events when appropriate
- Be keen to build on their academic success, progressing upwards in the team, taking on additional responsibility and professional studies
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits, the opportunity to join an outstanding team, and a very beautiful place to work.
Our offices and hand-picked retail locations are truly stunning. Plus, we offer an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, pension scheme, gym membership, cycle to work scheme, great company discounts and 33 days paid holiday.
Please get in touch with us with your up to date CV or for a confidential chat.