A different perspective…
Over the years, we've been trying to come up with the best way to say, "Hello, we're Neptune, and this is who we are". That's where our philosophy, a different perspective, comes in. We fundamentally believe that things can always be better. That mindset of challenging convention and looking at things differently means we're often reviewing how things are done. We make time for fresh ideas, and we make room to put them into action.
This is precisely the approach we take to hiring our team.
We're looking for energetic and capable individuals to join our HR team and manage the administration of the employee lifecycle from end to end.
- The most important thing you'll do is ensure our records are always accurate and up to date. We rely on this information for most things we do, so it needs to be right.
- You'll prepare and issue offers of employment
- Our Finance team own our payroll process and when we update our records, they need to know, so supplying accurate data to other teams is a big part of the role
- You'll also manage all employee enquires, in person or on email, which means you'll have lots of opportunity to meet people and lean about the business and how it works
- There will also be adhoc reporting on our People data
- You're quite the Excel and Word expert, you pick other electronic systems up quickly
- You'll have an upbeat and positive approach to what you do, you like being busy, and you love hitting targets
- You're intensely organised and detail focused
- You're inquisitive by nature and you're always looking for ways to make things simpler, quicker and easier to use
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done in a non-corporate, pragmatic way
- You have high levels of emotional intelligence, and outstanding communication skills, using email as a last resort communication tool
- This role provides the opportunity to fully explore hybrid working - talk to us about all or part of the 40 hours that are available each week, in all working styles.
- A great career with a growing business
- A great opportunity to join a high performing team in a very successful business
- A great salary and a growing suite of benefits
- A high degree of autonomy and the opportunity to push the boundaries and do things differently
To find out more and to apply please send a cover letter with salary details and CV to us.