Our marketing department is made up of creative souls, strategists and data-driven experts. They're the people behind our national advertising campaigns, the look and feel of our website, as well as all our printed literature including our lifestyle anthology - Stories, not to mention our social media. From designers and photographers, to writers and stylists, they work collaboratively and alongside all the other departments at Neptune to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand.
As Neptune continues to grow, the importance of our internal communications across our locations, stores and teams has become even greater. Working as part of the broader communications team, the Internal Editor will have full responsibility for the collation and editing of all communications to all audiences within the business.
You will contribute to delivering Neptune's internal communication strategy by:
- Identifying an inclusive list of everything that should, and could, be communicated to the business on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Building a comprehensive, multi-channel, multi-audience comms plan (including international), determining the most effective way to reach all audiences
- Identifying how best to collect and curate information from all relevant departments, creating templates and mechanics for completion
- Creating an internal communications brand with which to create designs and media for all audiences
- Acting as the editor and writer, with appropriate language and tone of voice for every department, but always recognisably as Neptune
We are looking for someone that is familiar and confident with the technical requirements of communications channels and able to suggest outside of the box thinking for new ways to communicate with our teams.
You're likely be an established copywriter and editor, ideally with experience of working in a similar role for a well-regarded brand. You'll be the type of person who thrives on finding out news and goings on, curious by nature, with an innate ability to write effective communications, company updates and operational instruction, all whilst maintaining Neptune's tone of voice.
You'll be self-motivated and incredibly flexible as no two days are the same at Neptune! You'll need to be comfortable with managing multiple priorities and stakeholders in a busy environment, able to respond quickly and diligently to changes in comms requirements and business critical messages, sometimes beyond normal working hours.
We can offer an exciting career journey within a brand that's really making waves in the market. If you are a creative and curious copywriter, we'd love to hear from you. So, please get in touch by sending your CV, portfolio and salary details to us.
Find out a little bit more about us at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.