We are searching for a French and German speaking International Customer and Retail Experience Support who will be responsible for assisting with the development of new and existing international partners in Europe by acting as a first point of contact and delivering a world-class customer service.
Every day you'll use your language skills to make a real difference to a lot of people by:
- Managing all partner and customer orders, product and service requests, ensuring information provided is accurate and timely
- Creating and delivering training on Neptune systems to new and existing partners via video call, at HQ or by visiting the store location in Europe
- Providing support to colleagues with e-commerce enquiries and web orders, assisting with the launch and implementing operational and brand standards manuals
- Collating and presenting reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Support the transition of existing partners and assist with all tasks from acquisitions to on-boarding of new partners
You and what you need
We're looking for someone who sets themselves high standards and who genuinely cares about delivering an outstanding service. Your natural enthusiasm and positivity will make you stand out as a candidate for the role. You will need to have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, French and German along with a clean driving license and the flexibility to be able to travel internationally when required. You'll bring previous experience within a customer experience role and exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills, along with being system savvy in all MS packages.
What we can offer
You'll be part of a highly customer focused and friendly team, based at our stunning offices in Swindon, Wiltshire. We offer a competitive salary and a great range of other benefits. If caring for our customer is your calling, please get in touch with your CV and salary expectations.
Find out a little bit more on our website neptune.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Neptune…improving the customer experience
We're fortunate enough to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week, while we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you for your interest.