Our marketing department is made up of creative souls, strategists and data-driven experts. They're the people behind our national advertising campaigns, the look and feel of our website, as well as all our printed literature including our lifestyle anthology - Stories, not to mention our social media. From designers and photographers, to writers and stylists, they work collaboratively and alongside all the other departments at Neptune to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand.
As Neptune continues to grow internationally, we're now looking for an International Marketing Manager to join us ideally part-time, however we're open to conversation around hours.
You will lead the planning, management, and execution of the local marketing activity in Europe by:
- Defining Neptune's marketing strategy within the European markets, with a primary focus in Germany, setting out a vision that ensures a clear approach for the future.
- Adapting and evolving current UK strategies and activity
- Creating and manage local marketing budgets.
- Representing the European stores in conversations by building and maintaining strong working relationships with the Store Leaders, Owners and Marketing Representatives
- Managing the stores pages on our website ensuring the same high quality of brand identity and individual store identity
- Managing agency relationships
- Working closely with the wider Marketing team to set the vision for brand experience.
- Working with our data and analytics experts to review performance
This role will be a critical connection between Neptune's international expansion and our marketing team, so you'll need to have experience in a similar role, and of course, be fluent in written and spoken German, and ideally French too. You'll likely have a degree in a relevant subject, which will bring with it strong research skills. An understanding of brand is critical to any role in the marketing team at Neptune, as well as high standards and attention to detail. No two days are the same at Neptune, so you'll need to be comfortable with managing multiple priorities and stakeholders in a busy environment. As this role is supporting our European stores, you will need to be flexible to travel as and where needed.
If you are an experienced and passionate Marketing Manager, we'd love to hear from you. So, please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter to us.
Find out a little bit more about us at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.