Neptune are a British-born and raised interiors and lifestyle brand who design and make furniture, lighting and accessories and all the little details for your whole home. Via our 'white-glove' delivery service we make hundreds of deliveries to our customers every week.
Our busy transport team work to a very high set of standards to ensure we deliver the best possible service to our customers, day in day out. We are now looking to welcome on board a highly organised, enthusiastic international planner who will provide a world class service to our customers, colleagues, and retail partners.
A day in the life of an International Planner at Neptune will involve:
- Planning, acknowledging, checking and confirming all orders including online sales
- Excellent communication via email and phone with our retail partners to ensure a smooth sales process for our customers and the partner too, including arranging white glove service
- Keeping our partners up to date with any order changes
- Preparing sales orders for dispatch including all bespoke and customised orders, working closely with our internal teams
- Managing the order book for our international retail accounts
- Being the person to go to for support for our customers and retail partners
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases with up to date information throughout the order to delivery process
As this role is supporting our international partners, you will need to have a high level of fluency in French and German in both written and spoken communication. You will also bring previous administration experience to the role as well as a strong understanding of the Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Microsoft Excel.
You'll be working daily with our customers and partners so a positive and friendly nature as well as excellent problem-solving skills will really help you in this role.
You will need plenty of initiative and flexibility in your approach, along with being passionate about detail and setting yourself high standards. Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4:30pm and 11.30am - 8pm on a weekly rota basis.
We offer a fast moving and fun working environment, competitive salaries along with pension and a great range of other benefits. If caring for customers is your calling, please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to us.