About this Role
We are looking for an International Planner to join our team. You will ensure we make delivery to all of our International partners and customers in the most timely and cost effective way, including all supporting documents required and working closely with our third party logistics.
- Ensuring all relevant administration is carried out using the company's database to record and track all orders
- Planning all bespoke and customised orders, working closely with internal teams
- Working with all Partners and Neptune stores to arrange all store and customer deliveries
- Be the point of contact for all third party logistics communication
- Generating and sending all commercial invoices and relevant paperwork to internal & external teams
- Processing a high volume of invoices for International shipments
- Working with Hauliers to ensure any customs issues get resolved
- Other duties required to achieve a smooth running of all International logistics
This is a part time role working 25 hours - 5 hours a day Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be able to speak German or French (or both!) which will allow them to communicate to our international stakeholders. We're looking for someone who takes genuine pride in their work. To be successful in the role you will need to have excellent skills in Word, excel and outlook, a great attention to detail with a can do attitude. Passionate about providing a exceptional customer service and good analytical skills.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off if you get married
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.