At Neptune we combine traditional craftsmanship with cutting edge technology not only in our designs, but with our innovative business IT core that enables us to navigate a complicated supply chain from manufacturing to delivery.
Our highly talented and forward-thinking IT Support Team provide technical solutions to our head office and store colleagues throughout the UK. To further strengthen the team, we would like to invite an IT Service Desk Analyst to join us in our quest to deliver excellent service.
Key areas of the role will include:
- Providing multi-channel first- and second-line IT support across the business; in person, over the phone and by email
- Logging and diagnosing software, hardware and networking issues, resolving them where possible and efficiently escalating where necessary
- Understand more complex issues to be able to clearly articulate them in detail to the relevant people, to ensure they can be resolved effectively.
- Finding temporary workarounds to imminent issues alongside determining effective long-term solutions
- Proactively demonstrate a commitment to continuous service improvement, by developing your ability to fix IT Issues first time, through innovation and collaboration
You'll bring a strong knowledge and understanding of the latest Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office 365, with knowledge of how to administer server roles, excellent reasoning, diagnosis, and problem-solving skills along with superb verbal and written communication skills.
This is a busy role that will operate between 7.00am and 7.00pm but typically 9am to 5.30pm and support the team by taking part in the on-call rota including weekends.
It's a fast-paced and collaborative environment, so to be one of us you need to be quick-thinking, proactive and flexible in your approach, with a 'can do' attitude and genuine pride in doing things right.
If you want to be part of an evolving and expanding business and thrive in a team environment, we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary along with a range of benefits. To apply, please send your CV and current salary details to us.
Neptune...improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.