At Neptune, our passion for great design is at the heart of everything we do, and our product development team is key to this. We are currently in the process of growing and developing our team and have an exciting new opportunity for someone to join at a graduate level. We are looking for a candidate with exceptional creativity combined with excellent organisational skills to help us curate a superb offering for our customers. A principal direction within this range is to focus on sustainability and environmentally sound sourcing, so interest in this area would be an advantage.
In this role you will focus on:
- Support the development team working across our complete collection of furniture and home accessory products from concept, through prototype and into full production.
- Work to detailed timelines in a critical path of each stage of development to ensure high quality, on-time production.
- Work with manufacturers and suppliers to assist with all areas of product development.
- Support our logistics team with quality control.
- Undertake research to discover new product trends and potential products for the range.
If homewares is your passion, and you are keen to build a career in product development we'd love to hear from you. We are looking for a driven self-starter with a superb ability to initiate and drive innovation. Whilst you may not have huge previous industry experience within a product development or buying role, you will be able to demonstrate great skills of team work, communication, creativity and organisation.
This role is a great opportunity to learn and develop a career in product development with one of the most exciting and innovative brands in homewares. Our offices are truly stunning plus we offer an attractive salary and a range of other company benefits. Please get in touch with your CV and current salary.
Discover more at neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune...improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.