Our marketing department is made up of creative souls, strategists and data-driven experts. They're the people behind our national advertising campaigns, the look and feel of our website, as well as all our printed literature including our lifestyle anthology - Stories, not to mention our social media. From designers and photographers, to writers and stylists, they work collaboratively and alongside all the other departments at Neptune to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand.
We are looking for a Junior Stylist to support in telling Neptune's stories with creative and breath-taking presentation and visual displays. Utterly intuitive about the Neptune brand, you'll play a pivotal role in translating the creative direction from our Art Director and content team into compelling and inspirational case studies, social content photography and videography, studio semi-lifestyle work, assisting on lifestyle shoots and press events, whilst constantly evolving the presentation of Neptune products but remaining true to our essential brand aesthetics.
Working within the marketing team, you will assist in the co-ordination of all photographic and video activity, to ensure efficiency and timeliness of production by:
- Seeking out key visual trends by consistently monitoring market and competitor activity in relation to imagery and presentation and particularly through social media and replicating in your creative work in line with Neptune brand standards
- Contributing towards the development of Photography/ Styling guidelines for new semi-lifestyle cut-out studio photography
- Assisting on lifestyle shoots and styling independently on press events, customer case studies and other photographic or video content to showcase the Neptune lifestyle and brand aesthetic. You'll be confident to travel, sometimes extensively, and coordinate these photoshoots in a way that ensures both effectiveness and efficiency
- Managing the ordering and returns of photoshoot marketing stock through in-house systems, and ensure that the right stock, products and props are in the right place at the right time
- Packing and unpacking stock to and from photoshoots from our warehouse at HQ and keeping the Marketing accessories stock cupboard ordered and organised
- Assisting the Senior Stylist with shoot production activities; bookings, agreements, model release forms, props pick-ups, early morning Covent Garden flower market runs, organising team lunches and more.
This role combines creativity, organisation and an intuitive understanding of the Neptune brand. You'll ideally have previous experience of styling homeware products, with huge passion and enthusiasm for the little details and doing things right. Creative and able to think laterally with good commercial acumen, you will be a self-starter, exceptionally organised and able to work to tight deadlines. The role involves travel and hours that are sometimes outside of the normal working house, so you'll also have a UK driving license, be happy to travel nationally, often, prepared for overnight stayaways around photoshoots.
We can offer an exciting career journey within a brand that's really making waves in the market and you'll be immersed in a highly creative environment with lots of likeminded people. To apply, please get in touch by sending your CV, creative portfolio and salary details to us.
Find out a little bit more about us at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.