Our marketing department is made up of creative souls, strategists and data-driven experts. They're the people behind our national advertising campaigns, the look and feel of our website, as well as all our printed literature including our lifestyle anthology - Stories, not to mention our social media. From designers and photographers, to writers and stylists, they work collaboratively and alongside all the other departments at Neptune to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand.
As Neptune's content requirements grow, we are looking for a creative and organized Junior Videographer to join our in-house content team. You will support the in-house videographer with video production and post-production , following the brand communication team's content strategy.
You'll be keen to develop your skills in video-making; storytelling, camera work and angles, editing, graphics and imagery, overlays and the overall aesthetics of film. The ability to support in the delivery of multiple projects at the same time is essential for this role, as you'll not only be assisting on seasonal shoots, but also shooting product and lifestyle video content for web and social yourself when appropriate.
Working closely with the content team, you will tell Neptune's stories through video by:
- Supporting and assisting with all video production, post-production and daily tasks to contribute to the brand communication teams content strategy
- Using our new content studio to create all product films for web, working with the product knowledge team to create intelligent, educational films that showcase the best of our collections.
- Assisting the in-house videographer with editing tasks such as video culling, structuring, graphics, text overlays and colour grading for lifestyle films when required.
- Being a great team player who is efficient with their time, as well as flexible and happy to meet tight deadlines
- Visiting our stores, shoot locations and other travel opportunities to capture the necessary content
- Ensuring a consistently high standard and on-brand delivery
You're likely be a video or film graduate, with demonstrable experience producing creative video, (which we can see in a portfolio), with the relevant technical capabilities and ideally working with Sony camera equipment. You will have experience of lighting and studio set up, along with video post-production, including audio, text overlays, codecs, graphics and colour grading and be a confident use of Adobe Suite Premier Pro and Lightroom. You'll also hold a full UK driving licence.
We can offer an exciting career journey within a brand that's really making waves in the market. If you are a creative and passionate videographer, we'd love to hear from you. So, please get in touch by sending your CV, portfolio and salary details to us.
Find out a little bit more about us at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.