Want to be involved in a range of exciting and interesting L&D projects including customer engagement & leadership? Here at Neptune we are looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our team. This role is integral in supporting the learning journey of our teams from the very first day they join Neptune - taking an active role in the creation and delivery of outstanding learning opportunities across all areas of the business.
About this Role
We are looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our team. You will provide high quality coordination and administration support, becoming involved in a range of exciting and interesting L&D projects including customer engagement, leadership development, product knowledge and apprenticeships.
- Managing our Caspar e-learning system - manage learners, create new courses and ensure licenses are managed within budget
- Managing the booking platform and ensuring all delegates are supported with their course bookings
- Creating induction plans for new roles in stores and support with HQ induction plans where required
- Creating and managing our training reports and learning records
- Training calendar management and course coordination
- Managing apprenticeships - track budget/levy, research new programs, support line leaders and their apprentices, liaise with learning providers
- Project budget tracking
- Managing the booking calendars for training rooms and booking food & drinks for courses
- Manage plans, support and act as host/contact for external learning providers
Life moves pretty fast at Neptune, and priorities often shift, so you'll need to be adaptable and hold amazing organisational skills, whilst keeping an eye on the finer details that ensure we deliver a great experience across multiple projects. We are therefore looking for someone with the natural ability to work independently with minimal supervision and who thrives on having autonomy in a role.
You're probably already working in a coordination role where organisation is key, and you'll be a real whizz on all things MS Office, with a natural aptitude for learning about and using different technologies and packages.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off if you get married
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.