Our marketing department is made up of creative souls, strategists and data-driven experts. They're the people behind our national advertising campaigns, the look and feel of our website, as well as all our printed literature including our lifestyle anthology - Stories, not to mention our social media. From designers and photographers, to writers and stylists, they work collaboratively and alongside all the other departments at Neptune to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand.
As Neptune puts increasing focus on establishing its place within its local communities, the local marketing ambassadors will play a significant role in both translating our national brand building strategy into regional activity as well as creating and implementing marketing initiatives that are relevant and unique to each store.
The local marketing ambassadors will be responsible for the overall planning, management and execution of local marketing activity in a region, building relationships with all store teams within it. A knowledge of marketing mechanics, especially social media, and an intuitive understanding of the Neptune brand will be crucial to the success of the role.
We want our stores to be at the heart of the community, and you'll be required to spend a day in each of our London stores a week (Chiswick, Fulham and Wimbledon), as well as regular visits to HQ in Swindon.
In this exciting new role, you'll be working at the heart of Neptune products every day, and be responsible for:
- Determining the local marketing strategy for each community, co-ordinate activity and manage accordingly. Working closely with the Retail Marketing Manager to understand strategy and targets.
- Researching local markets and customer behaviours in order to understand their specific requirements and response to the Neptune brand.
- Understanding which national content and comms to use effectively in local communities.
- Creating and managing local marketing budgets and planning and hosting events
- Being the voice of the stores in the department, representing their needs in all conversations
- Managing store pages on the website to ensure the rich brand experience in store is replicated online and that each store is clearly displayed as unique.
- Work with the Social Content team to build a social media strategy for local communities, whilst retaining the integrity and intent of the national accounts. Build an asset library of local content with which to furnish local social activity. Manage the local stores accounts, where active, and determine the balance of local vs brand
You'll be a hands-on hard worker, with good knowledge of the London community and experience in social and digital marketing. Good initiative and a willingness to get involved in different areas of the marketing and communications team is essential and you'll bring a positive attitude to solution finding and working as a part of a close-knit team.
What we can offer
You'll be surrounded by a well-rounded , friendly and knowledgeable team. So, if we've ignited your curiosity to find out more please get in touch with your CV and current salary details. In return we offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits.