Our marketing department is made up of creative souls, strategists and data-driven experts. They're the people behind our national advertising campaigns, the look and feel of our website, as well as all our printed literature including our lifestyle anthology - Stories, not to mention our social media. From designers and photographers, to writers and stylists, they work collaboratively and alongside all the other departments at Neptune to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand.
As Neptune continues to grow, we have more stories to tell than ever before - and that all starts with our products. As a key liaison between the Content team and the Product Marketing team, this role will need to understand everything there is to know about our products, and then translate that knowledge into expert, compelling and insightful copy across all our communications. You'll write about everything from provenance to inspiration, to application and maintenance, to engineering and design, digging deep and making sure no stone is left unturned. And of course, you'll do it all in Neptune's tone of voice.
Working within the marketing team, you will contribute to the delivery of Neptune's product marketing by:
- Reimagining Neptune's approach to product copy, defining a vision that ensures every corner of our product offering will be given the attention it deserves
- Creating all copy for continuity and BAU products in Neptune's catalogue, constantly improving and updating
- Translating new season product launches into powerful copy, that will both educate and inspire customers across a range of channels
- Conducting regular meetings and interviews with the Product Development and Product Marketing teams, and other key stakeholders, to ensure information obtained to is in-depth, insightful, intelligent and above all, expert
- Working closely with Digital team to ensure all necessary web copy is up to date, maintaining all best practice and continually improving
- Playing a key role in the production of product collateral, such as the collection guides and directories, writing and editing all product copy
This role will be the most critical connection between Neptune's product and the customer, so you'll need to have previous proven experience in a similar role, and a genuine passion for product design. You'll likely have a degree in a relevant subject, which will support your strong research skills. An understanding of brand is critical to any role in the marketing team at Neptune, as well as high standards and attention to detail. No two days are the same at Neptune, so you'll need to be comfortable with managing multiple priorities and stakeholders in a busy environment.
We can offer an exciting career journey within a brand that's really making waves in the market. If you are a creative and passionate copywriter, we'd love to hear from you. So, please get in touch by sending your CV, portfolio and salary details to us.
Find out a little bit more about us at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.