About this Role
Excited by the prospect of being at the forefront of our products? We are searching for a Product Developer to join our visionary team. You'll be highly organised with previous experience in product development, ideally within the furniture or home interiors industry.
With outstanding design as Neptune's core purpose, you will develop products that deliver the design vision in order to delight Neptune customers.
This is a Maternity cover position which will be for the length of 13 months.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Determining the product specification, working collaboratively with our in-house teams, own supply chain and external suppliers
- Reviewing existing and new products to ensure continuity with our quality and design principles
- Supporting with packaging improvements, that delight but have minimum environmental impact
- Working with our Product Director to determine gaps within our collection by using competitor and market analysis
- Working closely with our innovative design, sourcing, manufacturing and quality control teams to establish the best route to final approved sample
- becoming a brand ambassador communicating product details during launch lead-up
You'll be meticulous in your work with an exceptional eye for detail, whilst also being able to work with a disciplined approach to deadlines. You will also bring previous experience within product development, with knowledge of furniture development or buying being the icing on the cake for us!
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off if you get married
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.