About this Role
Our Outlet team are both customer service experts and brilliant logistical planners. They coordinate the arrival of end-of-line designs, customer returns, and samples from our photoshoots, and then arrange the delivery of these to their new homes, all the while guiding our customers towards a choice that's just right for them. They do this in the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of their purpose-built store next to our Wiltshire head office and on their own website too.
We are looking for a Retail Sales Assistant to join our team on a part-time basis (16 hours per week), who will provide a premium customer service experience to all our customers through their in-depth product knowledge and passion for great design and interiors.
- Our stock flies off the shelves, so you'll need to update stock information accurately through our website and be savvy with software such as Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- As stock comes and goes, you'll need to replenish the displays regularly so that they're ready for our customers. This will require regular manual handling in the assembly of heavy furniture for customer collection and delivery
- We're all about the customer experience so you'll be key in ensuring that all pricing is correct, keeping the outlet space clean, tidy and safe whilst reporting any issues to the Store Manager
- You'll also work with the team to promote the outlet to both new and existing customers
Our outlet store is open Monday to Saturday so it's important that you'll have flexibility to work during the week and at weekends also. We are looking for a warm and eager 'people' person with customer service experience that gets a buzz from going above and beyond, whether it's face to face, over the phone or by email.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
- Your birthday day off - You deserve to celebrate!
- Day off if you become a Grandparent
- A week off if you get married
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long service holiday allowance increase
- Training Workshops
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.