At Neptune, we deliver creative and contemporary home style-concept choices to enhance and optimise the way you enjoy your home, which can be a bustling hive of activity or your own peaceful haven. We understand that. So, woven throughout our brand collection of high quality modern classic furniture are themes, styles and a relaxed feel, designed to last.
Our creative direction and brand development is under-pinned by our passion to serve our customers in the very best way we know. This is made possible through the know-how and commitment of our team. We are proud of our team. Someone else recognises this too, in 2014 we were crowned UK National Winners of the highly sought after HSBC Global Connections Award for Innovation and Forward Thinking.
Due to phenomenal success we are recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger Controller who will have responsibility for all Sales Ledger operational functions, ensuring the timely collection of payments due from Neptune retail partners and customers.
In order to achieve this you will:
· Ensure timely collection of payments due from Neptune debtors
- Maintain the Sales Ledger so that it accurately records Neptune trade debtors at all times
- Record all receipts on the sales ledger and maintain accurate cash books
- Supervise the Accounts Assistant
- Conduct regular bank account reconciliations for all Neptune accounts in all denominations (sterling, dollar, euro and renmimbi)
Required skills and experience will include:
- Part qualified accountant or qualified to AAT level or currently studying for accounts qualifications
- Must be proficient at double entry book keeping
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience of Sales Ledger management
- Sage Line 200 experience
To succeed in this role you must be accurate and systematic, have good communication skills and be collaborative in your approach to working with Neptune retail partners.
We have a wonderful package of benefits and offer a competitive salary. If you are interested in the opportunity to join our team please send your CV and current salary details to us.
To discover more about us see our website at www.neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience