Our marketing department is made up of creative souls, strategists and data-driven experts. They're the people behind our national advertising campaigns, the look and feel of our website, as well as all our printed literature including our lifestyle anthology - Stories, not to mention our social media. From designers and photographers, to writers and stylists, they work collaboratively and alongside all the other departments at Neptune to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand.
The role of organic social media has grown exponentially at Neptune over the last twelve months - and as such, we're looking for a creative and innovative individual to drive our social content forward. As Neptune's content requirements grow, we're building our team of creative, flexible and imaginative in-house storytellers. As a new position on the team, this role provides an opportunity to continue the success of Neptune's core social channels, ensuring we've always got our best foot forward, are ahead on new social initiatives and are delivering first class content that sets us apart.
Working within the content team, you will tell Neptune's stories through social by:
- Defining and executing a content-first social media approach across all key channels (Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest) in-line with our wider content strategy and business objectives
- Defining our social KPIs to measure the success of our content, analysing and reporting on results, trends and audience data to drive engagement and growth
- Continually developing innovative ideas and identifying content opportunities to further recruit, engage and convert new and existing customers via social
- Commissioning content creation via imaginative, exciting and relevant briefs for content that provides pace, variety, personality and innovation across all social channel and pillars
- Being a natural communicator and instinctive collaborator that thrives off the fast-paced world of social
- Ensuring consistently high standards
You're likely working in social media now, having supported a significant consumer account looking to progress into a social management role, or you'll be managing a lifestyle brands' social, on the hunt for a new challenge. Either way, you'll have at least three years' experience in a lifestyle retail business with a natural understanding for brand. You'll balance strong writing skills with a love for visual storytelling and you'll be confident working with a large creative team. It's important that you have a meticulous eye for detail, plenty of initiative and a strong entrepreneurial spirit - we're looking for someone who can bring exciting, fresh ideas.
We can offer an exciting career journey within a brand that's really making waves in the market. If you are a creative and passionate videographer, we'd love to hear from you. So, please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter (with details of how we can see examples of your work, if possible) to us.
Find out a little bit more about us at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.