A different perspective…
Over the years, we've been trying to come up with the best way to say, "Hello, we're Neptune, and this is who we are". That's where our philosophy, a different perspective, comes in. We fundamentally believe that things can always be better. That mindset of challenging convention and looking at things differently means we're often reviewing how things are done. We make time for fresh ideas and we make room to put them into action.
This is precisely the approach we take to hiring our team.
We're looking for someone special to lead talent acquisition. But it's so much more than that. Reporting to our Head of People, your brief is to take our existing approaches to pieces and build back better, using innovation, creativity and a little bit of theatre to create some really audacious hiring strategies and approaches. As we grow, our ambition is to continue to attract great people, whether that's into our first class distribution team or identifying the leader of our expansion into new territories, we love welcoming people into the Neptune team and giving them lots of challenges and a great career.
Priority focus areas include:
- Fully immerse yourself in the business, learning where it began, where it is now, how it works and what makes it so unique and successful; how we delight our customers and colleagues and what it takes to replicate that again and again
- Create a fresh and radically different approach to attracting Neptune team members, that supports our ambitious growth plans and builds a diverse and inclusive team
- Define our strategy to build a talent pipeline internally and externally, that enables us to fill at least half our roles by developing our existing team; we believe in careers more than jobs
- Share accountability for creating and delivering outstanding onboarding experiences
- Share your skills and knowledge by providing coaching to our leaders to enable them to more confidently select the best people into their teams
- You're an energetic and charismatic leader; innovation excites you, you enjoy challenge and love to hit targets
- You love leadership and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting things done in a non-corporate, pragmatic way
- You have high levels of emotional intelligence, strong communication skills, and you lean into relationships, getting to know people and investing time in creating great relationships
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you're comfortable in highly ambiguous environments
- We're a high performing team running a very successful business and we offer very competitive salaries and the opportunity to influence our benefits offer
- A high degree of autonomy, the opportunity to push the boundaries and do things differently
- A great career with a growing business, including the opportunity to travel as we expand our territories
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and tell us a little more about you.
Discover a little bit more about us at neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.