At Neptune, the focus of our digital teams is first and foremost on our customers and their digital experience, alongside bringing our brand to life online. With a team consisting of UX specialists, designers, developers, and analysts we work tirelessly on improving our platform and introducing tools that provide an experience to help our customers imagine and visualise the changes they could make to their home. Our responsibility doesn't end with Neptune.com and we are constantly looking at how we can introduce digital into our instore and design services where we believe it can truly help dreams become reality.
We're now looking for an experienced UX Researcher to support our UX team deliver the best research that help us make validated and customer centric decisions.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning and facilitating workshops, user interviews, usability testing and discovery activities to understand how we can best meet our energy specialists' needs
- Working with brand and style guidelines to design and prototype to a high resolution that go beyond wireframes is essential.
- Using your creativity and breadth of your research toolkit to determine the best method for each study, gathering insights from a variety of audiences.
- Leading UX research for high priority projects.
- Executing qualitative and quantitative UX research throughout the design and development lifecycle, from early strategic direction through post-release validation.
- Supporting project teams to define, influence, and drive the user experience vision for projects.
- Supporting the UX & Creative manager to identify and prioritise research needs
What you'll bring:
- Deep understanding of best practice UX approaches and how to apply them to deliver great intuitive experiences.
- Experience in problem solving design which follows accessibility guidelines.
- A solid understanding and passion for detailed interaction and information design
- Proven experience in linking different workstreams and driving them forward in unison
You'll be an excellent communicator who is confident in presenting findings in a clear and compelling manner, with experience using Figma, Content Square, the Adobe suite and testing tools.
Discover a little bit more about us at neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
If we've piqued your interest, please send your CV and portfolio to us.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.