Our marketing department is made up of creative souls, strategists and data-driven experts. They're the people behind our national advertising campaigns, the look and feel of our website, as well as all our printed literature including our lifestyle anthology - Stories, not to mention our social media. From designers and photographers, to writers and stylists, they work collaboratively and alongside all the other departments at Neptune to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand.
As Neptune's content requirements grow, we're looking for a creative, flexible and adaptable in-house videographer to help tell our stories. This is an exciting opportunity to pave the way for videography at Neptune, working with a small team to create and run an efficient and diverse video studio. The main focuses for this individual will be shooting lifestyle and semi-lifestyle video content for our website and social channels - telling our seasonal, product and maker stories through video.
Working closely with the content team, you will tell Neptune's stories through video by:
- Setting up our in-house video studio from scratch, determining best practices
- Creating captivating and enriching video content, catering to the business' video needs as defined by the wider marketing team - from behind the scenes on a photoshoot, to visiting a customer project, to telling the history of our makers
- Contributing to the wider content strategy and content-first approach to marketing Neptune as a brand
- Being a great team player who is efficient with their time, as well as flexible and happy to meet tight deadlines
- Visiting our stores, shoot locations and other travel opportunities to capture the necessary content
- Ensuring a consistently high standard and on-brand delivery
- Supporting the wider business in the creation of all other video projects required
You're likely be a recent video or film graduate, or a one-stop-shop videographer, looking to progress into a commercial setting shooting video for a lifestyle brand. You'll have previous videography experience which we can see in a portfolio, paired with an interest in home interiors and above all, storytelling. It's important that you have a meticulous eye for detail, plenty of initiative and a strong understanding of brand identity.
We can offer an exciting career journey within a brand that's really making waves in the market. If you are a creative and passionate videographer, we'd love to hear from you. So, please get in touch by sending your CV, portfoilio and salary details to us.
Find out a little bit more about us at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.