Our warehouse and distribution teams run a technical, modern, highly efficient operation, coordinating the huge flow of items in and out of our business. Their aim is, ultimately, to get orders to our customers as quickly as possible, but always with great care.
Our warehouse, which sits next to our head office in Wiltshire, is a bit like the hive of the company, constantly busy at any given time. But it's an enjoyable, multi-cultural place to work, always filled with music, and with a relaxed kitchen area when a moment to unwind is needed, even if it's just for a quick cup of tea.
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our busy E-commerce team. You'll be kept busy on a daily basis with;
- Overseeing the day to day running of the E-commerce department
- Being the main point of contact for all courier queries
- Ensuring packaging meets our exceptionally high brand standards, and that it's dispatched with the correct tracking numbers and correct consignment documents
- Ensuring KPI's are set and met for each shift
- Continuous improvement across the E-commerce department and providing a business case for each improvement identified
- Supporting the Shift Team Leaders to develop their teams and to suggest and implement improvements.
We are looking for a logical thinker who thrives on new challenges and improving ways of working. You will have excellent organisational and communication skills and have experience within a supervisory role. You will need to have an intermediate knowledge of MS Office and be comfortable learning new software.
A job at Neptune will be demanding but it rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. None of us would have it any other way. In return we offer a competitive salary and a range of benefits.
If you have a passion for your work, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and current salary details to us.
Discover more now at neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us, this means that your application hasn't been successful.