About this Role
As we continue to grow we are looking for a new Assistant Store Leader to support our (Store) Team.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. As a pillar of support to the Store Manager, you'll understand that our customers are at the heart of everything we do. You'll lead by example, always striving to deliver outstanding service while surpassing store objectives.
In order to consistently accomplish that, you will:
- Guide, support and motivate a dedicated retail and kitchen design team
- Coach, train and develop new and existing team members to become brand ambassadors
- Ensure operational excellence throughout the store and behind the scenes
- Maintain breath-taking visual merchandising and store presentation
As a positive and confident person you'll have a proven ability in leading a team within the world of retail, ideally from a home lifestyle or interiors brand. You'll be passionate about our brand with a clear commitment to helping us drive forward the business forward.
Neptune Reading sees the restoration of the seventeenth-century gate lodge Monksmead House. Oak-framed, spread across two levels and surrounded by expansive gardens, it sits on the main toll road between London and Bath, dubbed the Floral Mile.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
· Generous Holiday Allowance
· Life Assurance
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Cycle to work scheme
· Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
· Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
· Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
· Your birthday day off
· Day off if you become a Grandparent
· A week off if you get married
· Refer a friend scheme
· Long service holiday allowance increase
· Training Workshops
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.