The Provenist is part of British interiors and lifestyle brand Neptune. A place to enjoy delicious fresh food, responsibly and locally sourced with sustainability in mind, thoughtfully prepared and served in a warm and homely atmosphere that is situated right next door to our stores. Our first location in Bath opened in 2019 and we've got bold and ambitious plans for the Provenist, becoming a brand in its own right, more locations and an ever-growing collection of responsibly sourced and lovingly prepared food and ingredients both in our cafes and in homes.
As our new Marketing Manager, you will be The Provenist's brand champion, building customer awareness and engagement, both locally and nationally. You'll have previous experience of customer marketing within the food or hospitality industry and be capable of creating compelling content plans which reflect the brand, tell its story and bring the food, services, places and principles to life at every stage of the customer experience.
As the person who lives and breathes our brand and philosophy through inspiring and relevant communications and campaigns, you will:
- Bring strong industry knowledge to identify the resource needed to create imagery, video and copy, developing a library of product, provenance and lifestyle content
- Support and herald the voice of the customer, in all its guises, and in all locations, ensuring that everything we do has their needs at heart
- Devise and manage the marketing communications plan; imagine, organise and implement activities and campaigns to support seasonal launches, events, café openings, brand and business initiatives
- Research, develop, implement and continually evaluate those marketing activities which nurture mutually beneficial customer relationships.
- Develop CRM activity which welcomes, recognises and rewards customers
- Define and manage a social media and PR strategy, working with national and local media to raise awareness of The Provenist brand and philosophy
- Identify and nurture partnerships with like-minded brands and suppliers, nationally and locally
- Manage key supplier relationships, including designers, photographers, writers and printers
With previous proven experience in a similar role within hospitality or food, you'll have an understanding of how to build a robust customer database and best practice in its management. A natural problem solver, you will have:
- 4+ years' experience of brand marketing, within the food/hospitality sector
- Experience managing and executing creative campaigns and content across online and offline channels to completion
- Experience writing clear, concise, and compelling creative briefs using the tone of voice relevant to the brand
- Understanding of CRM principles and database management
- Proven ability to juggle several projects and multi-task with sound understanding of critical paths
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and stakeholders in a busy commercial environment, often with priorities that appear to conflict
- Instinctive collaborator, who understands how to thrive in a virtual team and deliver results through others
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently when required
We can offer an exciting career journey within a brand that's really making waves in the market. If you are passionate about brand marketing then we'd love to hear from you. So, please get in touch by sending your CV and salary details to us.
Find out a little more about us on our website, The Provenist .com or follow us on Instagram.
Neptune…improving the customer experience.