About this Role
We are looking for a Home Specialist to join our team and provide a premium customer service experience to all our customers through their in-depth product knowledge and passion for great design and interiors.
- Creating a welcoming environment that makes customers want to visit regularly
- Identifying customer needs and use product knowledge to help choose suitable products
- Processing sales and communicate information accurately
- Being able to respond to queries on product's price, features and benefits
- Assisting in the health and safety, cleanliness and security of the store
- Supporting colleagues and working together as a team
- Being a brand ambassador for Neptune
Our stores are open 7 days a week and so it's important that you'll have flexibility to work during the week and at weekends also.
Neptune Fulham was our very-first London store to open. Forming the ground floor of a red-brick townhouse, it's based on the bustling Wandsworth Bridge Road but towards the slightly quieter, residential end. After all, we try to make our stores feel more like homes than shops. It's still easy to reach by underground, overground or bus though. A terrace with classic railings and greenery-filled planters will greet you on arrival, and worry not, you'll be able to easily spot us as you come down the street - just look out for the flags.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
What Benefits we can offer you
At Neptune, we value our employees for always going above and beyond; we reward them by offering more than just a competitive salary:
· Generous Holiday Allowance
· Life Assurance
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Cycle to work scheme
· Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
· Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
· Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
· Your birthday day off - You deserve to celebrate!
· Day off if you become a Grandparent
· A week off if you get married
· Refer a friend scheme
· Long service holiday allowance increase
· Training Workshops
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.
Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.