Founded in 1996 by friends John Sims-Hilditch and Giles Redman, Neptune design and make pieces for your whole home. Recognised for their exacting standards, design-led aesthetic and expert craftsmanship, they're perhaps most known for kitchens - with heirloom-worthy dressers not far behind. Neptune's trademark 'look' is British: refined, simple, sturdy, and with an almost obsessive attention to detail. They're also respected for their commitment to craft and quality. Put simply, they make things they're proud of, and that are designed to last a lifetime.
A historical Georgian building from the 1800s, a double-height gallery space that's open and airy, floor-to-ceiling windows that flood light onto our flower shop, and a homely atmosphere to greet you at the door. These are but a few of the things that make Neptune Bristol so special. You'll find it in the heart of Bristol's Clifton suburb, nestled among the cafes, restaurants and furniture shops of Whiteladies Road.
Across all locations, we stay united by our company values: Do The Right Thing, Do It Together, Aim High and Keep It Real.
About this Role
As we continue to grow we are looking for a new Store Leader to lead our Bristol Team.
We treat everyone who visits as an individual, taking immense pride in delivering a warm and welcoming personalised service. You and your team will live and breathe our brand values and always looking for opportunities to improve the experience for our customers.
In order to consistently accomplish that, you will:
- Lead your team to believe in and embrace our core values and develop rewarding careers
- Empower your team to make decisions and offer solutions
- Build a profitable business through maximising sales opportunities and managing costs
- Support your team with training to encourage excellent customer service, product and design to our customers
We're looking for an accomplished leader who exudes passion and pride in their work. With proven success as a business and team manager within retail, you'll be known for your integrity, diligence and positivity. You'll have proven success of people and business management and experience managing budgets.
What Benefits we can offer you
· Generous Holiday Allowance
· Life Assurance
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Cycle to work scheme
· Generous new item and factory outlet discounts
· Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
· Perkbox: Wellbeing Hub and Retail Discounts Portal
· Your birthday day off
· Day off if you become a Grandparent
· A week off if you get married
· Refer a friend scheme
· Long service holiday allowance increase
· Training Workshops
We are a growing business that encourages our people to grow with us. Neptune's goal is to ensure we have a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone's voices are heard.