This pot’s made by casting terracotta in a mould. Each one will be a little different, both in terms of the slightly wobbly shape, and the finish – just as if you’d collected them over time. The glaze is matte, rough to the touch and gently distressed.
Where we see it
Though it’s resistant to a little weather, this pot isn’t completely frost-proof. We mostly use it inside for herbs and bulbs, taking it outside in the warmer months. It also doesn’t have a drainage hole, so it’s best to keep the plant in a second pot that can be lifted out for watering.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Bring inside during frosty weather.