- Made with durable mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Solid oak surface protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Spacious soft-close drawers on concealed runners.
- Hand-finished with a customisable eggshell paint.
Our co-founder John and creative founder Emma turned to antique shops and reclamation yards to furnish their first home. They were drawn to Georgian country furniture, and the pieces they chose inspired Chichester – our first interior collection. This influence is evident in Chichester’s traditional farmhouse feel and its defining features including elegant proportions, decorative mouldings and carved skirting.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.