Reminiscent of a late summer evening in a sun-warmed garden, English Fig is sweet, velvety and warming but with an uplifting freshness. It combines green and fruity notes – leafy figs, dried fruits and tart cassis – with a subtly floral hint of rose, woodier notes and the honeyed, resinous scent of amber.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Bluebell & Honeysuckle collection for us in Britain.
How to use
You can use this laundry detergent just as you would any other liquid detergent. Simple shake it well beforehand then measure it out into your machine’s dispenser. For a normal 4–5kg wash, use 40ml, or for a larger 6–8kg wash, use 55ml. If you have hard water, we’d recommend an additional 20ml for either load size.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
Rest assured that everything in our household collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.
To help reduce packaging waste, you can refill your laundry detergent in any of our stores – it costs £31 for 1 litre. Just don’t forget to bring your bottle along.