Having plants in your home makes such a difference – they’re one of those final touches that helps it feel more lived in. But stems that look as good week after week – and perfectly mossy branches like this one that you don’t need to forage for – are even better.
From real-life to life-like
Realistically, this twig has dense curly green and brown clusters at the centre that give way to green fur as the moss spreads out towards its tips. And so it doesn’t just sit straight up, each stem also has a wire inside that lets you bend it into the position you want.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The wire in the stem is tough so you can’t accidentally snap it. But you’ll need something powerful if you want to trim it down. We’ve found long-handled loppers (the ones for pruning shrubs and trees) or wire cutters do the trick.
The wire inside also means you can’t put your stem in water for long or it’ll rust. So if you’re arranging it with real flowers, bend the life-like stem up out of the water.