Pairing it with a candle
If you’d like to use your Neve tealight holder with one of our Forster tealights, the small size will fit perfectly.
Matte and glossy, cool and warm: every room needs a balance of the two to feel comfortable. Glass, like mirror, will reflect the light in your room – just in a subtler way. So, use little touches like these tea light holders to contrast with matte textures like paint, wool and linen.
Neve’s blown and finished by hand, so no two are exactly alike. One might be a touch smaller than another; you might see a tiny air bubble trapped in the glass; or a swirl where it expanded as it was blown. It’s all part of the personality of something handmade.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.