The perfect pairing
Beswick’s only details (apart from the crackle glaze) are the grooves channelled into its sides. Like the glaze, they give it a touch more texture, and as they’re made by hand, a sense of craft. It also comes with a coordinating grey silk flex.
The off-white glossy glaze on Beswick also has a crackled finish to it, which is made by a reaction between the layers of glaze. It adds another dimension of texture that’s very subtle, so it doesn’t take away from Beswick’s simple, understated feel.
Beswick’s made from stoneware: a type of clay that’s fired at very high temperatures, which makes it much stronger than other types of clay, like earthenware. It means it’s less likely to chip.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.