Materials & finish
Byron is made from tough steel, which is powder-coated inside and out to give it an even, glossy and durable finish. In both the White and Grey colours, the inside of the shade is white to better bounce the light around.
Because the electrical flex is exposed in this design, we’ve used a matching colour – silver or white – so it doesn’t stand out as out of place. It’s also made from braided silk because it feels more polished than plastic.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
It’s best that a qualified electrician fits this light – it’s designed to be wired in, and doesn’t have a switch as part of its design.
If you want to use this light in a bathroom, just make sure it’s more than 60cm away from the water. Any closer, and you’ll need to use an IP44-rated light (like our Brunswick).