Pairing it with a candle
If you’d like to use your Bayswater candlestick with one of our Blyton candles, the 7x9cm or 7x15cm candle will fit perfectly.
The material & finish
Bayswater is made from terracotta – a natural earthenware clay that has been used to make pottery like this for thousands of years. We glaze it with layers of deep yellow colour and subtle crackling, and distress it by hand to carefully mimic the places it would naturally age over time.
A styling tip or two
You could use your candlestick in a console or side table display alongside found objects and natural textures (making sure to add in a contrasting touch of something more refined like a glass vase) to create an eclectic arrangement. Then, pick up on the earthy yellow colour elsewhere in your room through Saffron-hued cushions, blankets and artwork for a pulled-together feel.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).