Materials & design
- Its gloss-white glaze will reflect the tealight’s glow.
- Made in two sizes – this is our small version.
- The 4.3cm back slot will fit a standard-sized (3.5cm) tealight.
- In the chimney, use a 15mm width and up to 10cm height candle.
- Our Forster mini dinner candles fit into the chimney.
Free for all orders over £50 (or €100 in Ireland).
If your order is available now, we’ll deliver it between 3-5 days of your order being placed.
If your order is not available straight away, an estimated date will be indicated above and at checkout. We’ll then get in touch nearer the estimated date to arrange a specific time.
We believe that returns should be easy, which is why we approach them with a ‘no quibble’ mindset. And, you’ll also have 28 days to do so – just in case you need time to mull things over.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm.
- If marks occur, wipe with a damp cloth.
Need to know
- Do not use a tealight and dinner candle at the same time.
- When 1cm of the melted dinner candle remains above the chimney top, you should blow it out.
- After burning either the tealight or dinner candle, make sure you allow the holder to cool before touching.
- For inside use only.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).