Create a sparkling festive village with our charming Castleton ceramic house which joins our existing cottage and townhouse designs. With a neat opening in the back so a tealight can easily slip inside and cast an alluring glow through the windows, it’s topped with a Father-Christmas-ready chimney and finished with cut-out decorative stars.
Design & engineering
Materials & design
- Its gloss-white glaze will reflect the tealight’s glow.
- Made in two sizes – this is our small version.
- The 4.3cm back slot will fit a standard-sized (3.5cm) tealight.
- In the chimney, use a 15mm width and up to 10cm height candle.
- Our Forster mini dinner candles fit into the chimney.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm.
- If marks occur, wipe with a damp cloth.
Need to know
- Do not use a tealight and dinner candle at the same time.
- When 1cm of the melted dinner candle remains above the chimney top, you should blow it out.
- After burning either the tealight or dinner candle, make sure you allow the holder to cool before touching.
- For inside use only.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).