Coatbridge Candle Stake
The perfect pairing
Coatbridge is designed to hold a normal-sized taper or dinner candle (2.1cm in diameter), like our Forster or Coleridge candles. Together, they’ll create a sense of height and drama in a display (and rise safely above the planting).
This candlestick has a warm, brass finish that picks up on the glow from the candle beautifully – and is an ode to traditional brass candlesticks in a contemporary design. We’ve also given it a brushed finish, so it’s toned-down and subtle rather than bright and glossy.
A styling tip or two
For an informal, natural feel on your tabletop, add these candle stakes to aged terracotta pots or woven rattan baskets filled with plants. Choose anything low-growing, from evergreens like small-leaved ivy and lush ferns that you can use all year round, to more seasonal, trailing blooms.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
However you use your Coatbridge candlestick, make sure the flame is safely away from anything that could catch alight. And, if you do take it into the garden in summer, just know that it’ll weather if left outside.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).