Hanley CandlestickPart of our Hanley collection
Hanley’s a candlestick with a roughened-up finish. It’s completely at home in rustic interiors, of course, but don’t let that put you off if you lean towards clean and crisp – it’s a good contrast.
Design & engineering
Pairing it with a candle
If you’d like to use your Hanley candlestick with one of our Blyton candles, the 7x9cm candle will fit on the small size perfectly, and the 10x10cm on the medium.
Material and finish
So Hanley looks like stone without the weight, we’ve used earthenware with a grainy surface. Then, we add several coats of paint, rubbing it back each time to give it that mottled, weather-worn look.
Recommended Candle Size:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).