Our Suthfield tealight holders are made from durable stoneware clay and each one is covered in a glossy white glaze. Each size – Medium and Small – has an endearingly squat silhouette with artichoke leaves that are sleek and contemporary.
Design & engineering
The materialsSuthfield is made from stoneware and finished with a glossy glaze that adds a sleek look to each artichoke leaf. The unpredictability of the glaze means that no two will be quite the same.
Design detailEach of Suthfield’s leaves are individually shaped. Like the glaze, it’s another detail that means it doesn’t look uniform all over, making this piece good for adding a relaxed, natural feel to a space.
Recommended Candle Size:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).